Join the ITMedRx team!
Current Positions Available:
Part Time IT Technician needed
The position will primarily support physician practices around the Greensburg area. Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle, and car insurance.
IT Technician Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (power, communication wiring, software, network cabling, TCP/IP, Ethernet switches, Windows computer clients and servers). Applicant would also install new equipment when needed and provide assistance to customers remotely and onsite.
- Provide desktop support including PC hardware and software troubleshooting; installation, moves/adds/changes, user education and application assistance to physicians at multiple Greensburg locations
- Manage Local Area Network (LAN)
- Manage local server assets
- Monitor systems and advise senior staff of failures or degradations as well as assist in arranging for corrective action plans
- Document purchases according to company policy and procedures
- Maintain software licensing
- Document daily operations and software
- Respond and follow-up on internal customer support problems
- Provide telephone support to customers as needed
- Provide occasional after hours support as needed
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of IT technician experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Previous Healthcare experience is a major plus
- Experience troubleshooting Level I technical issues
- IT Systems / LAN administration experience
- Strong background with Windows 7 desktops and a Windows network environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, etc.
- Active Directory User and Computer administration
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Win7 and Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013.
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity software such as RDP, Citrix and Cisco VPN.
- Basic understanding of Cisco switches, routers and TCP / IP networking.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, administration, creation of user accounts and Internet email.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Motivated and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Degree in MIS, or other IT-related field
- A+, Net+, Security+ certifications
- Healthcare EHR experience or a strong desire to learn medical software
- Pay based on experience
- This is a Part Time position of approximately 20 hours a week with the potential to increase to full time in the future.
- Some services can be done remotely from home
- Schedule has some flexibility except in emergency situations and when meeting customer requests
- Applicant must have the ability to go onsite to offices during work hours when needed
Experienced Medical Biller / Coder needed
Medical biller/coder needed to assign the appropriate diagnostic and procedural (ICD-10-CM/PCS) codes as well as MS/DRG and/or APR/DRG based on abstracted information, analysis claims processing and billing. Coder will maintain coding quality as prescribed by Official ICD-10-CM Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, Policy and Procedures. The position is a part time position and would be primarily work from home.
• Reviewing clinical documentation and diagnostic results as appropriate to extract data and apply appropriate ICD-9 and ICD-10-CM and CPT-4 codes for billing, internal and external reporting
• Accurately coding outpatient conditions and procedures as documented in the ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
• Resolving error reports associated with the billing process, identify and report error patterns and when necessary*assist in the design and implementation of work flow changes to reduce billing errors.
• Posting charges and payments accurately, processing denials and insurance appeals.
• Handling incoming patient calls and making patient collection calls
Company Provided Benefits
• Company provided computer equipment (if needed)
• Company provided IT support
• Most hours can be completed working from home
• Bonuses paid for client referrals that sign contracts
• Advanced technical skills required to learn and navigate a variety of software systems including Kareo and Practice Fusion, trouble-shoot BASIC computer problems, install periodic updates to software programs and work efficiently in a virtual environment
• Knowledge of ICD-10 or taking workshops in ICD-10 mandatory
• Advanced personal computing skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel.
• Ability to think/work independently, yet interact positively with a team.
• Familiarity with current healthcare based technology, coding, and Electronic Health Record (EHR ).
• Nationally recognized certification in medical coding a plus
• Familiarity with Oncology and Hematology specialty a plus
• At least 2 years of experience with coding for a medical facility.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, disease process, pharmacology, and surgical procedures to support accurate code assignment.
• Knowledge of accepted medical abbreviations and their meanings to support accurate code assignment.
• Abides by the standards of Ethical Coding as set forth by the American Health information Management Association (AHIMA) and adheres to all official coding guidelines
• Access to high-speed internet• Access to reliable transportation
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org