Join the ITMedRx team!
Current Positions Available:
Part Time IT Technician needed
The position will primarily support physician practices around the Greensburg area. Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle, and car insurance.
IT Technician Responsibilities :
We are looking for an IT Technician who is motivated, self-driven, responsible, and organized. Past experience in a Healthcare IT setting is a plus but is not required. Applicant will be responsible for routine maintenance, support calls, trouble shooting, and managing multiple customer’s needs throughout the day. This position will be responsible for testing and analysis of all elements of network facilities (power, communication wiring, software, network cabling, TCP/IP, Ethernet switches, Windows computer clients and servers). Applicant would regularly provide assistance to customers, onsite and remotely as well as install new equipment when needed.
- Provide desktop support including PC hardware and software troubleshooting; installation, moves/adds/changes, user education and application assistance to physicians at multiple Greensburg locations
- Manage Local Area Network (LAN)
- Manage local server assets
- Monitor systems and advise senior staff of failures or degradations as well as assist in arranging for corrective action plans
- Document purchases according to company policy and procedures
- Maintain software licensing
- Document daily operations and software
- Respond and follow-up on internal customer support problems
- Provide telephone support to customers as needed
- Provide occasional after hours support as needed
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of IT technician experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Previous Healthcare experience is a major plus
- Experience troubleshooting Level I technical issues
- IT Systems / LAN administration experience
- Strong background with Windows 7 desktops and a Windows network environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, etc.
- Active Directory User and Computer administration
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Win7 and Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013.
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity software such as RDP, Citrix and Cisco VPN.
- Basic understanding of Cisco switches, routers and TCP / IP networking.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, administration, creation of user accounts and Internet email.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Motivated and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Degree in MIS, or other IT-related field
- A+, Net+, Security+ certifications
- Healthcare EHR experience or a strong desire to learn medical software
- Pay based on experience
- This is a Part Time position of approximately 24 hours a week with the potential to increase to full time in the future.
- Some services can be done remotely from home
- Schedule has some flexibility except in emergency situations and when meeting customer requests
- Applicant must have the ability to go onsite to offices during work hours when needed
Email resumes to: email@example.com